“We cannot let other civilizations fall before the onslaught of nature. One for all, and all for one.”
–In-game flavor text
“<target> was recently ravaged by a natural disaster. Our assistance in their recuperation will gain us prestige in the eyes of the World Congress.”
“<target> was ravaged by a Natural Disaster. We should help them recover.”
- 1 point for each Gold given to the target.
- 50 points for each completed Send Aid city project.
- If a civilization is at war with the target of an Aid Request, that civilization will receive a negative score every turn.
- Generating high amounts of CO2 will also reduce score every turn.
- Gold Tier (highest score): 2 Diplomatic Victory points.
- Silver Tier (top 25% of scores): 100 Diplomatic Favor.
- Bronze Tier (next top 25% of scores): 50 Diplomatic Favor.
Gold Tier winner will gain the rewards for Silver Tier at the same time.