"We cannot let other civilizations fall before the onslaught of nature. One for all, and all for one."
– In-game flavor text
"<target> was recently ravaged by a natural disaster. Our assistance in their recuperation will gain us prestige in the eyes of the World Congress."
– In-game description
"<target> was ravaged by a Natural Disaster. We should help them recover."
– In-game summary
- 1 point for each Gold given to the target.
- 50 points for each completed Send Aid city project.
- If a civilization is at war with the target of an Aid Request, that civilization will receive a negative score every turn.
- Generating high amounts of CO2 will also reduce score every turn.
- Gold Tier (highest score): 2 Diplomatic Victory points.
- Silver Tier (top 25% of scores): 100 Diplomatic Favor.
- Bronze Tier (next top 25% of scores): 50 Diplomatic Favor.
Civilizations that finish with the highest score will receive both Gold Tier and Silver Tier prizes.
|Civilization VI Competitions |
Aid Request • Appease the Gods1 • Climate Accords • International Space Station • Military Aid Request • Nobel Prize Competitions (Nobel Peace Prize • Nobel Prize in Literature • Nobel Prize in Physics) • World Games • World's Fair
|1 Apocalypse mode only
Added in the Gathering Storm expansion pack.