In Civilization VI, Archaeology deals with Artifacts that are extracted from Antiquity Sites and Shipwrecks using Archaeologists and then taken to Archaeological Museums. These Artifacts can be kept for Culture and Tourism bonuses, or traded with other civilizations.
Artifacts by eraEdit
- Ancient: Javelin, Mask, Mummy, Scroll, Stone Tablet
- Classical: Amphora, Aspis, Axe, Bracelet, Mosaic
- Medieval: Chalice, Longsword, Plate Mail, Signet Ring, Silver Coin
- Renaissance: Astrolabe, Doubloon, Earring, Fresco, Halberd
- Industrial: Broadsheet, Clock, Flintlock Pistol, Map, Necklace