This pantheon has a number of ways to be of use, such as:
- Doing a semi-expansionist Religious Victory to build Holy Sites in small far-flung colonial cities to be used as healing sites for your religious army.
- Building many Commercial Hubs or Harbors for Trade Route spamming.
- Building many Theater Squares for spamming Archaeological Museums for a Culture Victory.
- Triggering Culture Bombs from Poland's Encampments, the Khmer's Holy Sites, or Dutch Harbors.
- Building several districts without finishing any of them completely, then finishing them one by one. This way every district will get the 25% discount; however, it has the downside of not giving you the bonuses of the finished districts until they've all been completed.
- Developing special purpose cities in the mid- to late game (e.g. founding a city simply to take advantage of a perfect Campus location).
This pantheon is also especially powerful for civilizations with a strong unique district, which is most likely the first one to be erected in a new city - notably, England with the Royal Navy Dockyard, Phoenicia with the Cothon, and Mali with the Suguba. However, as most unique districts have a lower Production cost, you won't be getting the full benefit of this pantheon.
This pantheon isn't so useful for conquerors, as the cities you capture will usually have a specialty district already.
|Civilization VI Religion |
Buddhism • Catholicism • Confucianism • Eastern Orthodoxy • Hindu Dharma1 • Hinduism • Islam • Judaism • Mahayana Buddhism1 • Protestantism • Shaivism1 • Shinto • Sikhism • Taoism • Theravada Buddhism1 • Vajrayana Buddhism1 • Zoroastrianism
City Patron Goddess • Dance of the Aurora • Desert Folklore • Divine Spark • Earth Goddess • Fertility Rites • Fire Goddess • God of Creation (Atum)1 • God of Craftsmen • God of Healing • God of the Forge • God of the Open Sky • God of the Sea • God of War • God of Watery Abyss (Nun)1 • Goddess of Festivals • Goddess of the Harvest • Goddess of the Hunt • Initiation Rites • Lady of the Reeds and Marshes • Monument to the Gods • Odin1 • Oral Tradition • Religious Idols • River Goddess • Religious Settlements • Sacred Path • Stone Circles
|1 Specific scenarios only
Added in the Gathering Storm expansion pack.