Raise a Floppa - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Added a new historic moment for being the second or later Civilization to discover a Natural Wonder, + 1 Era Score.
- Clarified Amundsen-Scott Research Station bonus in the text.
- Made the Water Park cheaper to be consistent with the Aerodrome.
- Reworked the way that warmongering is handled between declaration of war capturing cities, and razing cities.
- Unit experience gained from fighting Free Cities and Free City units is now capped at +1 after obtaining the unit's first promotion.
- Removed the Flirtatious and Curmudgeon agendas.
- Ranged units garrisoned in a city are now always considered to be in an elevated position if the city has walls or urban defenses.
- Updated Korean Palace art.
- Fixed situations where players could have Shared Visibility while at war.
- Fixed an issue where Observation Balloons were incorrectly granting the Drone unit's combat strength buff.
- Fixed an issue where the Stadium effects did not match the text.
- Stadium: +2 Tourism for cities with at least 10 population. +5 tourism to cities with at least 20 population. +2 Entertainment amenities for all cities within 6 tiles. (Now only applies to Stadium and not districts.)
- Increased defenses of early era city states to discourage easy conquest by AI and players.
- Allow the 3 land tiles next to Polder to include Hills.
- Added Loyalty per turn to Emergency target cities so that Emergencies will no longer end in the member's favor without them doing anything.
- Added the Entertainment Complex building effects.
- Arena: +1 Culture. +1 Tourism once Conservation is unlocked. +1 Entertainment amenity for this city
- Zoo: +1 Science to all Rainforest and Marsh tiles in this city. +1 Entertainment amenity for all cities within 6 tiles.
- Stadium: +2 Tourism for cities with at least 10 population. +5 Tourism to cities with at least 20 population. +2 Entertainment amenities for all cities within 6 tiles.
- Made building National Parks much more important to leaders with the Environmentalist and Exploitative agendas.
- Military Alliances now provide a bonus against city states.
- Macedon no longer receives boosts for conquering a Free City.
- Have Twilight Valor apply to Naval Melee units.
- Neutralize Governor turn duration has been adjusted for game speed.
- Gain Sources turn duration has been adjusted for game speed.
- Added some improvements in sorting great works into collections.
- Improved AI progress through tech and civic tree.
- Garrisoned ranged units are much less likely to leave City Centers and Encampments.
- Historic Moments are now accessible from the End Game Results screen.
- Made sure we displayed the right city details for cities being ceded.
- City States no longer display "At War" tooltip if we aren't at war.
- Former capitals are now properly differentiated from captured capitals.
- City Banner polish and bug fixes.
- Our Leader diplomacy screen now uses the longer, more detailed descriptions for unique units, buildings, etc.
- The diplomacy deal edit box will now fit up to 5 items to fit all 5 Alliance types.
- Zero out points per turn if we're not in an alliance and updated the tooltip to inform the player they need an alliance to gain points.
- Diplomacy portraits in the HUD now indicate alliance type.
- Governor promotion buttons will now use the disabled state properly for promotions we don't have the pre-requisites to earn.
- The religion lens banner fly out will no longer display redundant icons for the first religion when it's about to convert or be tagged as predominate when it's still converting.
- Resolved terrain tooltips displaying over selection panels in certain situations.
- Added tooltips for a variety of loyalty UI.
- Adding alliance icons to tech tree nodes so players know what their Level 3 Research Alliance members are researching.
- Movement paths are now shown on the religion lens.
- Revised Raze City tooltip text for accuracy.
- Emphasized several notification icons indicating negative game events
- Clarified Era score and Age threshold UI while in the last era of the game.
- Added Research Alliance indicator to Research Chooser.
- Added a scroll panel to operative list on the Espionage overview.
- Fixed an issue preventing water Natural Wonders from appearing on Huge maps.
- Fixed a bug that was causing embarked units to use their embarked strength instead of their unit strength when conducting an amphibious attack.
- "Amphibious" unit promotion is now correctly removing the attack penalty in an amphibious attack.
- Fixed a bug causing incorrect unit maintenance costs to be incurred.
- Fixed a bug with the Pax Brittania unique ability that was granting a free melee unit when England obtained a city other than through settling.
- Fixed a bug causing the player to be charged an incorrect amount when purchasing a District with Gold.
- Fixed a bug causing units set to "Alert" to be changed to "Fortified", preventing them from waking up when enemies are near.
- Historic Moment for recapturing a city you originally founded can now only trigger once per plot location, to prevent an exploit where it could be farmed for era score.
- Fixed the Holy Righteous Queen achievement and the Metroplex achievement to have proper unlock requirements.
- Preserve proper number of government slots after liberating a city with a Wonder that provides slots.
- Fixed the Space Port, it was being counted as a specialty district.
- Fixed Matterhorn and Zhangye Danxia spawning surrounded by mountains.
- Allowed the Advanced Seminar in Astrophysics achievement to work in more permutations of district placement.
- Made sure a second work of art from the same artists provides some culture/tourism in the Apadana.
- Ensured that city state suzerain bonuses are applied properly after you capture a city.
- Fixed Kilwa Kisiwani bonus to production in other cities when you get another suzerain of that type.
|Civilization VI Updates |
|Fall 2016 • Winter 2016 • February 2017 • March 2017 • Summer 2017 • Fall 2017 • February 7, 2018 • February 13, 2018 • March 2018 • May 2018 • July 2018 • February 2019 • April 2019 • June 2019 • September 2019 • May 2020 • June 2020 • July 2020 • August 2020 • September 2020 • October 2020 • November 2020 • December 2020 • January 2021 • February 2021 • March 2021 • April 2021|