Back to Civilization VI Updates
The July 2020 Update for Civilization VI was released on July 23rd, 2020. The update was released simultaneously with the Ethiopia Pack and Persona Packs for Teddy Roosevelt and Catherine de Medici. The following is a complete list of change notes.
- Added information to the Espionage pop-up that calculates mission success probabilities.
- Fixed an issue where tooltips failed to update for the Chat Panel and Trade Menu when resizing them while having the "Replace Hold-to Drag with Clicks" option enabled during gameplay.
- Fixed an issue where inaccurate information would be present in the World Climate menu after a Comet Strike during Apocalypse mode gameplay.
- UI camera panning has been disabled when a popup is active to prevent unintended panning.
- The items in the promotion panel stack now have more room to fit verbose languages.
- Wonder movies can now be dismissed with right-click.
- Fixed an issue with the Great Work Heist spy mission that prevented players from stealing Great Works.
- Fixed an issue where a Great Prophet notification was not triggering after earning enough Great People points.
- Fixed an issue where Giant Death Robots were incorrectly affecting city Defense Strength.
- Fixed an issue where the incorrect information would be displayed when changing the number of Envoys, while there is an Envoy modifier in effect.
- Fixed some internal calculations for Rock Bands and Tourism.
- Fixed an issue where players would sometimes be prevented from planting woods on unrevealed resources.
- Fixed an issue where max unit strength was not properly updating the city strength.
- Fixed an issue where end of movement penalties were applying early and preventing units from using their final movement points.
- Fixed an issue where restarting the build of a district would be prevented if a new resource had popped up on its location.
- Fixed an issue where the Wonder Placement lens will remain open when opening and closing the City Details list before selecting a tile for a Wonder during gameplay.
- Fixed invalid combat previews from appearing when units are awakened.
- Fixed an issue where pillaged City-State resources would add to the number the Suzerain got, instead of subtracting.
- Fixed various text bugs.
- Fixed a crash caused by pillaging in neutral territory.
- Various additional crash fixes addressed
- Fixed an issue where AI tracking of Envoys was getting miscalculated when an Envoy modifier was in effect.
- Additional AI improvements.
Multiplayer (Red Death)
- Fixed an issue where units killed by mines and gifts stayed alive with 0 HP.
- Fixed an issue where the spark animation showing at incorrect times
- Text for a failed Gift Drop now displays on the target hex and is only available to the dropping player.
- Added icon for Jocks’ Hail Mary ability.
- The multiplayer chat window will now automatically begin scrolling once it has first filled with messages.
|Civilization VI Updates |
|Fall 2016 • Winter 2016 • February 2017 • March 2017 • Summer 2017 • Fall 2017 • February 7, 2018 • February 13, 2018 • March 2018 • May 2018 • July 2018 • February 2019 • April 2019 • June 2019 • September 2019 • May 2020 • June 2020 • July 2020 • August 2020 • September 2020 • October 2020 • November 2020 • December 2020 • January 2021 • February 2021 • March 2021 • April 2021|