Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Back to Civilization VI Updates
The November 2020 Update for Civilization VI was released on November 19th, 2020. The update was released simultaneously with the Babylon Pack. The following is a complete list of change notes.
Balance/Polish[edit | edit source]
- General Updates
- Replace the old Babylon City-State with the Anshan City-State
- Fixed an issue where Democracy and Theocracy bonuses were not affecting districts.
- Fixed an issue where making a new alliance would remove all foreign spies, as opposed to just the spies from the new ally. A new notification for this event has been added.
- The maximum number of Governors a player can have has been increased to accommodate additional Governors that can be obtained from Civ unique bonuses and the Secret Societies game mode.
- Fixed an issue that would occur when the player had Policy slots open but could not fill them.
- Ethiopia Pack
- [Rise and Fall] Fixed an issue where the Ley Line bonus in Secret Societies was applying more than it should to Great People earned.
- Updated Ley Line adjacency bonus descriptions in the Civilopedia during Secret Society gameplay.
- Added Ley Lines to WorldBuilder maps.
- Byzantium and Gaul Pack
- Giant Death Robot now receives benefits from Byzantium's Taxis ability
- Fixed an issue where Gaul's unique unit, the Gaesatae, was playing the Spearman death animation when the Sword unit was getting the kill.
- Fixed Era Score meter in Dramatic Ages to work properly with non-zero bases.
- Fixed an issue where the Venice City-State was not starting in the correct location for the TSL Europe map.
- Ambiorix will no longer appear with the “Standing Army” Agenda.
- Pirates scenario
- Infamy points were incorrectly labeled when viewing the HUD Ribbon.
- Fixed an issue in the Pirates scenario where the trader boats would change to modern boats after a certain amount of turns.
- Fixed an issue where the Dowsing Rod would always be the last Relic to be discovered.
- Fixed an issue where the Infamous Pirate Jack Rackham was not appearing.
AI[edit | edit source]
- Scouts will now try to avoid storms when auto-exploring.
- Updated the Free City AI so it will no longer choose to purchase Builders when surrounded by enemy military units.
- Placed a bigger emphasis on raiding for AI in Pirates scenario.
- Fixed an issue where the AI would sometimes raze its only city.
UI[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue where the icons for Lavra, Street Carnival, Cothon, Suguba, Walled Quarter, Maize, and Honey were displaying incorrectly
- Fixed an issue where the user is unable to refuse a demand and trade from another leader.
- The player names for unmet civilizations will no longer be shown during multiplayer.
- Fixed an issue where the scroll bar in the Create Game menu would become offset.
- The Religion Screen now guarantees beliefs to be in the order Worship, then Founder, then Enhancer.
- Fixed text overlaps in Pirates scenario.
- Fixed an issue where Casus Belli types were not listed when the user requested a Joint War with another player while in the Make Deal menu.
- Various text updates
Console[edit | edit source]
- [XB1] Fixed an issue where the View Gamercard button did not have functionality on certain Notifications prompts in Multiplayer.
- [PS4, XB1, Switch] Fixed an issue where quotes and titles from Great Works overran the backdrop in the Great Works gallery.
- [PS4, XB1, Switch] Fixed an issue where the Oppidum district icon is small on the district banner.
- [PS4, XB1] Fixed an issue on certain Achievement description localizations were incorrect in Russian.
- [PS4, Switch] Fixed an issue where the game crashed when progressing to the next turn during a specific Hot Seat game setup.
- [PS4, Switch] Fixed an issue where the game could crash when progressing to the next turn after changing to governments in scenario "Gifts of the Nile".
- [PS4, XB1, Switch] Fixed an issue where some text overran the "Discovered A Society" popup in some localizations.
- Various text updates
|Civilization VI Updates |
|Fall 2016 • Winter 2016 • February 2017 • March 2017 • Summer 2017 • Fall 2017 • February 7, 2018 • February 13, 2018 • March 2018 • May 2018 • July 2018 • February 2019 • April 2019 • June 2019 • September 2019 • May 2020 • June 2020 • July 2020 • August 2020 • September 2020 • October 2020 • November 2020 • December 2020 • January 2021 • February 2021 • March 2021 • April 2021|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.