- Main article: Pirates (Civ6)
This scenario places the player at the helm of one of four factions of ruthless pirates on the hunt for treasure. The player cannot found cities, instead controlling a fleet of naval units, and is in conflict with up to three other factions in addition to the naval might of Spain, England, France, and the Netherlands, on the hunt for treasure.
- Maya & Gran Colombia Pack
- Reduce Llanero adjacent strength to +2 (was +4).
- Drop Comandante Generals to no bonus movement (was +1 Movement).
- Drop Hacienda to .5 Housing.
- Hacienda can be affected by Drought natural disasters.
- Cost scaling for purchasing the Nihang unit (Tech progression scales to 4x its base cost).
- Fixed an issue preventing forest fires and meteor showers from showing up as intended in non-Apocalypse games.
- [Gathering Storm] During Apocalypse mode, Eyjafjallajökull (Vikings Scenario Pack) erupts and can be triggered by soothsayers.
- [Gathering Storm] Comet strikes that eliminate districts now permit the player to build the district (in a suitable location) again.
- Ethiopia Pack
- Trade City-States now give 2, 4, and 6 gold as their envoy bonuses.
- Vampires now count Free Cities units as Barbarians for gaining combat strength.
- Byzantium & Gaul Pack
- [Rise and Fall] In Dramatic Ages, repeated Dark Ages will no longer result in a negative Golden Age threshold score. It is now a minimum of 0.
- Updated the Era Score meter in Dramatic Ages to properly display information.
- Spy missions can no longer be performed in cities of a player you have an Alliance with.
- Recruit Partisans mission now pillages the Neighborhood district (so that it cannot be spammed), and spawns only anti-cavalry units (weaker units than previously).
- Game Speed Scaling
- Faith from the Initiation Rites pantheon and Barbarian camps.
- [Gathering Storm] Favor cost of voting.
- [Gathering Storm] Aluminum cost for the Lagrange Laser Station and Space Race project.
- [Gathering Storm] Uranium cost for nuclear weapons.
- Yields from both Tier 1 Naval Raider promotions (Gold), Gorgo's Thermopylae ability (Culture), God of War Pantheon Belief (Faith), Native Conquest (Gold), Rough Riders (Culture), [Gathering Storm] from kills with the Mandekalu Cavalry (Gold), and [Maya and Gran Colombia Pack] Nihang's Trehsool Mukh promotion (Faith).
- The Great People points gained from the Great Scientist Alfred Nobel.
- The amount of Gold obtained from a Barbarian camp.
- [Gathering Storm] The Science gained from the Fez City-State.
- Unit experience no longer scales with game speed.
- General Fixes
- [Gathering Storm] Rock Bands can no longer play on pillaged buildings and districts.
- Fixed an issue where the Netherlands bonus of +50% towards Flood Barriers was not working.
- When forming a Corps or Army within range of a Great General, only apply abilities marked as permanent to the Corps/Army.
- Various crash fixes.
- Reduce interest in AI trading for diplomatic favor in the ancient and classical era.
- Decrease AI desire for Diplomatic favor.
- Increased desire for Oracle and Pyramid.
- Ensure AI repairs city defenses promptly.
- Increase value of wall repair project based on value of the city.
- Reduced the number of Spaceports an AI builds.
- Reduced the value of Faith if they have an already high income.
- Improvements to protect Settler units.
- Additional AI updates.
- [Ethiopia Pack] Re-order Governor panel to show Secret Society governors first.
- Policy cards now feature their full description in the tooltip.
- Fixed an issue where Civilopedia page history hotlinks were not working properly.
- The progress meter is no longer shown on Techs or Civics once that it has reached the Researched state.
- Civilopedia will no longer leak info on unrevealed techs or civics in Techs and Civics Shuffle Mode.
- Unit panel now updates on turn end to show correct states for unit actions.
- Beliefs are now sorted by type in the Religion screen.
- [Gathering Storm] Added government lens color and used the standard palette for Gathering Storm government colors so they work with colorblindness adaptations.
- Added support for painting and selecting tiles in World Builder on touch screens.
- Various text updates.
- [PS4/XB1/Switch] Fixed an issue where the loading animation for “Loading, please wait…” failed to appear after selecting the Exit to Main Menu button on the pause menu during gameplay.
- [XB1] Fixed an issue where a second profile would be missing DLCs after switching from another profile.
- [PS4/XB1/Switch] Fixed an issue where only enabling Tech and Civic Shuffle mode caused the incorrect mode information and image to display in the Create Game menu.
- [PS4] Removed profile button prompt display in the multiplayer staging room..
- A city now will only flip if its Loyalty reaches 0 and it currently has negative per turn Loyalty pressure.
|Civilization VI Updates |
|Fall 2016 • Winter 2016 • February 2017 • March 2017 • Summer 2017 • Fall 2017 • February 7, 2018 • February 13, 2018 • March 2018 • May 2018 • July 2018 • February 2019 • April 2019 • June 2019 • September 2019 • May 2020 • June 2020 • July 2020 • August 2020 • September 2020 • October 2020 • November 2020 • December 2020 • January 2021 • February 2021 • March 2021 • April 2021|