Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Back to Civilization VI Updates
The September 2020 Update for Civilization VI was released on September 24th, 2020. The update was released simultaneously with the Byzantium & Gaul Pack. The following is a complete list of change notes.
- Georgia's abilities are now the same in Gathering Storm and Rise and Fall.
- Resources will now be removed when building Canal connections.
- Entering the in-game options menu now cancels the ranged attack arrow.
- +1 Food to Pastures bonus moved from Exploration civic to Stirrups tech.
- City-State placement has been updated to make invalid positioning less likely to occur.
- Fixed an issue allowing players to build a Secret Society unique buildings and also the equivalent replacement buildings.
- Fixed an issue with the Work Ethic Follower Belief where bonuses to districts were not being re-applied after a pillaged district was repaired.
- Grabbing a Tribal Village by owning the tile it occupies grants Era Score.
- Barbarians now move to valid tiles when converted in closed-border territory instead of disappearing.
- Alliance type is now displayed in the tooltip when the Agreements category is minimized.
- Government menu's list of filters will now scroll when text overlaps the screen.
- Button styles in multi-select window have been unified.
- Unique units and infrastructure on Civilopedia leader pages are now presented more consistently.
- Fixed an issue where quantities for items were not updating after being edited when proposing demands or deals to a human player in the Diplomacy menus.
- Trade AI improvements:
- For immediate trades, AI will not trade Gold per turn if the value of the trade is less than 1 Gold per turn. AI will accept that as a gift, not offering anything in return.
- Allow AI to trade more than one copy of a luxury resource at a time.
- AI will only trade their last copy of a luxury resource if they are in an emergency situation.
- Improved AI's desire for Science and building districts.
- Additional AI improvements
- Antioch City-State replaced with the Venice City-State.
- Fixed an issue that was causing map selection to break.
- Map visual update now occurs after a player has stopped panning the map to make hitching less likely.
- Fixed an issue where the "Are You Sure" prompt was not appearing when attempting to exit the game while on the Player Turn prompt during a hotseat game.
- Fixed an issue where the game could not be force closed except by the Exit to Desktop button when a player had been defeated during a multiplayer hotseat game.
- Additional text updates.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when a Builder cleared a Vampire Castle.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when defeating units with a Giant Death Robot.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when slotting policy cards.
- Additional crash fixes.
|Civilization VI Updates |
|Fall 2016 • Winter 2016 • February 2017 • March 2017 • Summer 2017 • Fall 2017 • February 7, 2018 • February 13, 2018 • March 2018 • May 2018 • July 2018 • February 2019 • April 2019 • June 2019 • September 2019 • May 2020 • June 2020 • July 2020 • August 2020 • September 2020 • October 2020 • November 2020 • December 2020 • January 2021 • February 2021 • March 2021 • April 2021|