A world of information rests in the palm of your hand, and networks for instantaneous communication span the globe. Yet a unified vision of our future has never been built. We compete in technology, culture, and politics. We have deadly weapons that could destroy our planet. Lead us carefully, but boldly, and build a global community that can stand for years to come.
Information Era start Edit
- When starting a game in the Information Era, players receive four Settlers, three Rangers (three Spec Ops in Rise and Fall), three Machine Guns, 2400 Faith (), 710 Gold, 19 Envoys and 14 Diplomatic Victory points ().
- Capital has 13 Population. All cities founded after the Capital have 6 Population.
- Each city has a Monument, a Granary, Ancient Walls, Medieval Walls, Renaissance Walls, Sewer, Shrine and Temple in Holy Site, Library and University in Campus, Arena and Zoo in Entertainment Complex, Lighthouse and Shipyard in Harbor, Market and Bank in Commercial Hub, Amphitheater in Theater Square, Workshop in Industrial Zone and Ferris Wheel and Aquarium in Water Park.
- Players receive an Infantry (an AT Crew in Gathering Storm) and a Builder in each city founded by one of their starting Settlers (and a Trader in the first two).
- Boosted Technologies: Guidance Systems.
- The game starts at Turn 416/500 (1995 AD) on Standard speed.
| Rapid Deployment
|Build 3 Airports.|| Ecommerce, International Space, Agency, Strategic Air Force|
| Professional Sports
|Research the Telecommunications technology.|| Collective Activism|
| Social Media
|-||Can be completed multiple times, increasing your points towards the Score Victory.|
| Cultural Heritage
|Build 2 Solar Farms.||+25% Tourism across your empire.|
Near Future Governance
|Adopt a government with 10 inherent policy slots.||Awards 3 Envoys|
|Build a Uranium Mine.||Enables the government Corporate Libertarianism.|
|Own a Rock Band.||
Enables the government Digital Democracy.
|Research the Robotics technology.||Enables the government Synthetic Technocracy.|
- Naval Raider
- Naval Ranged
- Heavy Cavalry
Added in the Rise and Fall expansion pack.
Added in the Gathering Storm expansion pack.
|Civilization VI |
|Rise and Fall • Gathering Storm • New Frontier Pass|