The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
This page contains a list of scenarios in Civilization Revolution 2.
These scenarios were featured in the original Civilization Revolution.
- Attack of the Huns: This scenario starts in 4000 BC. It features the annoying-as-always Barbarians.
- Beta Centauri: This scenario is a classic, and notable for the absence of annoying Barbarians.
- It's Money That Matters: (Synopsis needed.)
- Eternal Kombat: This is where the game is scary. There is no peace, no treaties, and it is an all out war.
This section requires expansion.
These scenarios are new to Civilization Revolution 2.
- Wonder Exhibition: This scenario has the wonders you build never expire (in effectiveness). That means your Great Wall will always force leaders to offer peace.
- Ice Age: (Synopsis needed.)
- Global Warming: (Synopsis needed.)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.