- +1 Production
- +1 Housing
- +1 Citizen slot
- +1 Great General point per turn
- +25% combat experience for all cavalry units trained in this city
- +25% combat experience for all siege units trained in this city
- +1 Movement for all cavalry units trained in this city
- Strategic Resource stockpiles increased by 10
- Cannot be built if Barracks has already been built in this district
Strategy[edit | edit source]
The Ordu is indispensable for helping Mongolia raise a strong and dominant cavalry force. All cavalry units, including the ranged cavalry Keshig, trained in a city with an Ordu receive extra XP and Movement, allowing them to reach the front lines of the battlefield quickly and earn Promotions that will make them deadlier with each skirmish.
Civilopedia entry[edit | edit source]
Simply translated, “ordu” means “palace tent.” However, an ordu was something much more than just a simple tent—it was the center of the tribe for the nomadic Mongolians.
An ordu served as the headquarters and main encampment for the Khan and his warriors. Though built for travel, it had style, from simple decorations to carefully sewn patterns. The ordu moved with the Khan and his warriors as they went on campaign, ensuring they always felt at home no matter where they traveled.