A bit about self: I am an analytical chemist who loves strategy games, especially turn-based ones. I grew up on Heroes of Might and Magic III and V.
Civilization games combine my love for history, culture and strategy games.
Places I want to visit:
- Phoenix Ancient Town, Hunan, China.
- Neuschwanstein, Bavaria, Germany.
- Petra, Amman, Jordan.
- Wieliczka Salt Mine, Krakow, Poland.
- Saint Basil's Cathedral, Moscow, Russia.
- Sedlec Ossuary, Kutná Hora, Czech Republic.
Plans for the wiki:
- Expand and uniform the strategy section for every civilization in the game.
- For now, separate the strategy part clearly into civ ability and leader ability section.
- Love in-depth behind the scene mechanics of the game, and absolutely love testing them out.